Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Went and saw Ana Marie Cox who was great -- refreshing, fun, entertaining, and inimitable. Never thought about the sociological side of Washington D.C. before. I guess she's the comic relief there. She did say that she feels more passionate when her side dissappoints her, which is true with me and Mickey Kaus (as he indicated).

Talked with Mary and agreed to call her Wednesday morning. That will work just great. She sounds so nice on the phone. Felt good that I was pretty comfortable (treated it as no big deal) calling her and talking with her. She's very cool.

Didn't have much time after Cox event. But it did help that I put together a schedule of things to do and I got most of them done and felt like I was hurrying to the next one each time which felt good (like I wasn't wasting time).

Did well on todo list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment