Sunday, July 24, 2005

So - so Saturday. How can I make my apartment like my work -- lots of light, comfortable, able to focus, etc. Perhaps just need to go to library and have a laptop or ???

Had a pretty good session though not much of a turnout. Had a nice time with Matthew for Lunch and then went home and did blog and do a few things though not much before watching a movie and sleeping. Did actually chuck some magazines and newspapers (after going through them). Need to keep on top of them and chuck them as much as possible. Also put filing case on desk and will try to file as much as I can in there as well as file from there to cabinet once a week (Fridays?).

Otherwise, did transcribe tr which was great. Need to make as much use of tr as possible and then transcribe. Need to make a point of reading the transcription daily and weekly and so on so its fresh and I can also edit it and refer back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment