Saturday, August 6, 2005

Actually doing yesterday's blog since yesterday's blog was done early this morning. Actually since I had such a miserable Saturday, I never got to blog (since I didn't get up til 5 p.m.). I couldn't sleep Saturday night, even at 1 or 2 a.m. (I went to bed at 1 a.m.). I did take R at 5 p.m. when I got up so that probably had alot to do with it thought I also think that my excitement with getting stuff done and anticipating getting more and more things done with my improved system (writing items on whiteboard, projects on whiteboard, making a point of looking at it). I will try my best to not ignore my binder / my index cards when I get home.

Doing this and getting onto this new tact makes me feel much better -- that I'm moving in the right direction. However, I must always keep in mind that when I am well organized, I need to spend time on the things that are most important to me -- job, web site, romance, health, personal finance. Otherwise these systems are just reinforcing of the systems. I need to stop building the system, get it going, doing things that aren't that important to bolster the system, get frustrated, and never get to what's really important. The organizing systems are all for getting to the important things. That's always the goal and must be the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment