Friday, July 1, 2005

Good day yesterday. Got lots done on my to-do list. Need to stick to todo list. It makes life so much easier and I focus on what I need to do, not all the extranous other stuff. Got a call from Dylan last night but missed it. So nice, always, to hear from the girls.

Will pickup Academy tickets today. Excited about that since I'll get to see Caroline again a couple of times and am kind of doing her a favor. She's a cool chick.

Had a great time playing tennis with Vivek. He's a really good guy. When I bent over more I played so much better. I also beat him. Felt great. Had dinner afterwards with him and his friend Ed. Vivek didn't seem too eager to talk politics (he seemed bored by the conversation). I had a Masala Dosa and he paid. He's from Chennai. He said we would play tennis next week.

I didn't do much tr yesterday but that's okay. I did get lots else done (like downloading my financial data from Quicken and emailing Mary and getting out my bus request). All in all very good day. I'm pleased with my progress. Stay on track. The earlier in the day I can get my most arduous tasks done, the better. If I could only get up at 5 and get all the at home tasks done that would be great. Perhaps I should start going to bed at 9 p.m.? Then at the end of the day I would be more free to do what I need to do and relax too.

All in all things are going great. I'm doing my best to stick to the important stuff and not waste too much time on the ancillary stuff like television. Need to figure out how to handle the newspaper as it is becoming a burden. I do need to use my tr with it so I can remember the big issues. Perhaps I can allot 20 minutes to the LA Times Daily and perhaps another 15 minutes to the NY Times.

Try to do weekly review first thing Sunday morning before talking w/Mom and Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment