Saturday, July 2, 2005

Pretty good Friday though didn't get much done when I got home. That's okay!

Giving myself a break is so important that I'm going to try to incorporate it as much as I can. I need to forgive myself as much as I can and try to improve on things with this forgiveness approach. This notion is a kind of breakthrough for me.

I must persevere which is an important value from the War of Art book. I also need to continue focusing on what is going to move me forward. Getting tickets at the academy was important because it moves me in the direction of having more friends and perhaps a relationship with Caroline. It sounds like her friend is very much into animation. That's worth it.

Spending too much time reading the newspaper, say without a tr or just spending too much time on it is not worth it unless I can justify it against learning web site development, reading financial statements, and using numbers to being a good businessman.

Overall a pretty good day though I didn't get as much as I would liked to have at work. Perhaps I can get the little niggly things done first and then do the work orders (even though I like to get them out of the way first, I never seem to). Another alternative is spending the first one hour and a half w/work orders and my computer things and by say break time and after I do the running around things until lunch.

Overall a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment