Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pretty good Saturday. Saw the boys who are so cute, saw Polly who is so great (and we connect so well). I love hanging out with her. Also saw Heidi and Joe who are such terrific people. He's really the greatest guy. Steve on the other hand is so annoying, especially with Polly and the girls (his joking is jarring). Did get some interesting info from Danny on his job situation (will be eventually moving to St. Johns). Some stuff still in Valencia. Could go to UCLA but money is 1/2 as much. Though better lifestyle. Bummed that helped Steve w/Apple. he didn't know that when you connect a ipod to it you can see the ipod so you know if the connection worked or not. I don't think he would have known this and thus, as usual, he gave me no credit or acknowledgement or acknowledged that he knows nothing about a Mac. The usual. I just wish I didn't pitch in at all. What an idiot I am (he always gets the best out of me which makes me feel so used).

No comments:

Post a Comment