Saturday, July 16, 2005

Reasonably good Friday. No visit to Steve and Wendi (the traditional visit). Mom said I had to get up early the next day so I should not come over. I didn't get a call until Friday at 6 at which time I was on the road. I did fiddle around with my player but without a lot of success. Called Olympus and figured out that need to change setting to SP and then upload it (or pull it directly from the dss). I need to set up a sop for this.

Am excited about getting together w/Robert Pahl. And I told Mom that was going to be the case.

Good session w/Kupper. He said I need to redirect my attention to how I feel towards others. I need to figure out how I feel towards Steve and Dad and Mom. Am I mad, angry. How do I feel when I get mad at them???

No comments:

Post a Comment