Saturday, August 13, 2005

Lousy day -- depressed, didn't do much but go to Pomona and not find the computer faire. Bailed out of going to Health Faire with Steve Gee because of Sarah. Didn't even blog. Did worry about the guys stealing my pens and going through my alphabetical hanging folders. I need to make another set of those for home and for my car.

Slept mostly otherwise. Did watch the end of the Sopranos and did get on the deck to read some newspapers but otherwise a loss. Didn't take Ritalin. When I thought about it around 3 p.m. it was too dangerous. Need to remind myself (weekly review or whatever) all the things I can do and lay off me. Its okay to waste a day but it might as well be fun rather than bad.

Maybe my posting things on my whiteboard in front of me will help. I should try to update it weekly.

Actually did make significant progress on the fun pictures -- binderizing them and ripping them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment