Friday, August 12, 2005

Pretty good day. Did not do much when I got home but before I got there I did a fair amount. Organized some stuff, Put todo's on green cards which I like so far, Had a good discussion w/Kupper re: I have so much anger inside me towards Steve, Yvonne, Mom and Dad, Maintenance guys, Sarah Wise, Matt, etc. and it would be much better if I let it out. Instead I am keeping it in which is what causes so much stress for me. Instead of letting it out I direct it at myself. I have come to not direct my anger at another person (I generally don't feel anything towards them which is a bit unusual). If someone else did these things to another I would be livid and would consider them slime. I need to try to think of things in that way.

Otherwise, it would be nice to have a good weekend. To do my best to make good use of the green cards, the tr, and going through as much as I can. I also need to get some headphones. What about tennis this weekend -- I mean watching it?

I also need to look back at these blogs and start writing a letter to M and D. I think a weekly review is really important at this point. I need to make time for it (maybe in car or in library). Try your hardest to get this done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment