Sunday, June 19, 2005

Had an altogether great day up until I realized I had lost my wallet. I think I left it behind on the tennis courts but I'm not sure. I kind of rushed off the courts with Amanda because she kind of rushes. I am not going to rush next time regardless of what she does. When I pulled into McDonald's later in the day I realized that I didn't have my fanny pack with me in the front of the car. But I figured it was just in the trunk. Foolishly (and perhaps self-destructively) I assumed it was in the trunk. I proceeded to purchase something, drive a few blocks for shade, and go through my reading todos (newspaper, books, audio, etc.). I also turned off my engine and left on the ac.

Well the ac stopped and I realized I had run through the juice on my battery. I then discovered my fanny pack was nowhere to be found. I proceeded to call AAA, got the problem fixed, and went on back to the courts and no wallet (at lost in found or on the courts or ...). I though maybe someone called me but no one did. This hurt the rest of my day (but these things happen). I listened to the rest of the tape, transcribed the (most of it), and listened to audio stuff on the computer, and finished Charles' email.

All in all another great day in spite of the one letdown. I need to be very focused with my valuables.

No comments:

Post a Comment