Wednesday, June 22, 2005

So-so day yesterday. Got furious with Fernando after he didn't answer my call and we tried out his radio together and it turned out it was working fine when he called me (not perfectly but I had no trouble understanding him). He suggested that I was calling him a liar which of course I was not.

Saw David McCullough yesterday evening. He was absolutely terrific. No more can be said. When I got home my wallet and fanny pack and all else was there. That was truly a relief.

I didn't get much non-work stuff done yesterday but I hung in there and am giving myself space.

Doing great overall. Called prospective new tutor, keeping up on my todo's and looking at list daily, etc., etc.

Good job David.

Spoke w/Steve yesterday and was nice to talk w/Wendi. She's doing the c-section on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment