Thursday, June 23, 2005

I've been under the weather for a few days. That's okay. Again, that's okay. I got into the argument with Fernando a couple of days ago and was already feeling down about my wallet being gone. My wallet is back and I seem to be doing fine with Fernando and Jerry. I guess I just need to get back on the saddle, get back to what I was doing before, be clear about what I want to get done outside of work, and so forth. Doing some stuff in the car before I go into the apartment definitely helps. This is of course harder when I'm doing something during the day. Perhaps I should plan events like tennis or the like after the daylight is no more. Then I can get some stuff done in my car and do whatever it is I need to do.

For not being too down I need to give myself lots and lots of credit. Good job!

Doing this blog regularly and using my binder regularly has really helped. Getting back to using the tr will help alot as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment