Saturday, August 27, 2005

Decent day yesterday. My bins came in which so excited me. I didn't get all that much else done though I felt good about Rushall visiting me, doing break with Rob, interacting with Sanjay (him giving me credit for monitoring the Valence mold process), etc. Organizing my bins / trash cans in my trunk was great and made me feel great -- more than anything because now I know what's there, that I'm really in control, etc. I should probably get more trash bins but this is so so so great. I may not need more bins. Organizing the pens would help. Clear some of the papers out as well as the clothes. This was a great, really terrific first step. With a bit less in there and the pens out or the pens organized, It will work terrifically for me. I'm so excited by this. Its a huge move. Working out of my trunk is within reach.

The weekend will have been good if I get nothing else done. However, if I can finish my letter to Mom and Dad that would be great. Also listening to the Ellis tape felt great. I am okay that I didn't work the Caroline thing out so long as I maximize my other contact with Singles. The weekly review tomorrow is very important. The gathering, etc., etc. should be done. Let me get to the library (or perhaps the Westside Pavilion) by 1 p.m. If to the Westside Pavilion, perhaps by 10 a.m. or tonight? Also writing the letter is crucial. Working too would be so great (work orders, vs's, Project report, monthly report, next week org. for...). Also checklists and plans for the week I go home (to Pueblo and to airport). Also how should I use Angelina. What Spanish stuff do I need? Print these blogs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment