Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Not feeling well today. Don't know why, just a headache I guess. Doing some tweaking on my "daily" but perhaps I should just stick to the basics. The 15 minutes today of fun pictures in plastic felt great. That works so long as I am sure there's an end point and I do it consistently. The 15 minute thing works great provided that I can find a way to make sure that's what I do. Perhaps doing it in the car will help? I need to be somehow in a place that there are really no other distractions and all the tools are accessible and I don't need to get up or down or ... Am glad I got plastics and looked at my organizer before finishing my errands. Also made it out to see the Wedding Planners. That felt so great -- seeing a movie (something to talk about), having fun, getting out at a reasonable hour, doing something for me, having something to look forward to, giving myself a bit of freedom (an extra half hour to browse in the bookstore and get something unusual to eat, and so on. Perhaps I can make a point of seeing a movie every week and/maybe doing a book read every week or ??? Does that run counter to the 15 minute thing or can I do both so I don't get too bogged down in one or the other???

Need to get back to daily tr. That really really works well and I miss it! Maybe I can use items from it to put into outlook and then synchronize home and work outlook. Outlook is probably the way to go. Also along with the project list perhaps I can make a standard list of components of a project list (draft note, edit note, get email address, dictate note, transcribe note, send note, tickler for 2 day fu, separate thanks, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment