Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I think my new "today" form is working well so far. Its a bit overwhelming and I wish it were neater (maybe there's a way to make it that way) but I am glad its going well. Still feeling stress and felt a headache yesterday. A bit too eager on the phone with prospective volunteers (Amit...). Need to be more standoffish. Being too nice has too many drawbacks. I need to change my image there (perhaps a bit unreachable, a bit aloof). Glad I reached her and Jenny Dong.

Got next to nothing done at home once I got there. I mostly slept which helped with the headache but was dissappointing since I had high hopes with the today. Okay when I'm sick. So long as can catch items the next day and not feel that I need to throw my system out with a down day or two. Also need to be much less ambitious when I get home. Maybe put more home things before I leave or only if I have somewhere else to go to look forward to. More incentives would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment